During the COVID-19 pandemic, collection of auction lots from our Edenbridge, Kent storeroom (Easistore, Enterprise Way, Edenbridge TN8 6HF) is by booked appointment only, Monday - Friday, 10:00 until 17:00 during the two weeks after the sale. Collection times are available on the hour and half-hour and the booking calendar is below.
During Lockdown, leaving one's home to collect goods that have been purchased remotely (including at auction) is a permitted reason to do so. Equally, the auction house is permitted to facilitate collection of such goods provided that the person collecting does not enter the inside of our premises.
Please use the calendar below to book an appointment.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- Items will be placed on a large trolley in the open loading area (cover is available if wet) and social distancing must be practised. Please remain at the distant end of the trolley from our staff.
- Face-masks are advisable but not mandatory for collections in the open area.
- Hand-sanitiser is available for your use.
- Our storeroom is not permanently staffed and you will not be met, should you arrive without an appointment or at a different time from the one booked and confirmed. Please do not undertake a wasted journey!
- Your personal details entered below will only be used by us in connection with this request.
Thank you for your cooperation in ensuring that you, we and others are kept safe
Choose your preferred date and time from the Calendar below.